Aims & Scope
The purpose of this journal is to provide a forum for the fast online publication and dissemination of original novel ideas, methodology and practical techniques in mechanical systems. The ideas, methods and technique should be innovative and of high scientific and potentially practical value in creating new mechanical systems or solving problems related to mechanical systems.
The journal is devoted to the following topics.
- Design of mechanical systems;
- Analysis of mechanical systems;
- Modeling and simulation of mechanical systems;
- Manufacturing techniques for mechanical systems;
- Operation research for mechanical systems;
- Management technology for mechanical systems;
- System engineering;
- Materials for mechanical systems;
- Mechanical systems for energy conservation and storage;
- Mechanical systems for energy harvesting and recycling;
- Bio-inspired mechanical systems;
- Others related to mechanical systems.
The journal places a great emphasis on novelty of the ideas, methods, and techniques. It opens to all age groups and all walks of life, aiming for fresh and interdisciplinary ideas for mechanical systems.
When preparing for paper submission, please download the paper template here.