Aims & Scope
The purpose of this journal is to provide a forum for the fast online publication and dissemination of original work on modern composite materials and structures. The journal welcome submissions with validated design ideas, novel experimental approaches and rigorous numerical modelling techniques that have significant added academic and scientific values to the advancement of modern industry of composite technology. The journal also promotes novel applications of composite materials and structures in various engineering and industry sectors.
The journal is devoted to the following topics.
- Self-assembled composites;
- Self-healing composites;
- Adaptive composites;
- Ultra-light composites;
- Thermoplastic composites;
- Natural fibre composites;
- Smart composites;
- Hybrid composites;
- Metal-matrix composites;
- Textile composites;
- Ductile composites;
- Biomedical composites;
- Functionally graded composites;
- Composite joints;
- Bonding and adhesion;
- Composites for extreme situations;
- Processing and manufacturing of Composites;
- Testing of composites;
- Non-destructive evaluation of composites;
- Damage and failure of composites;
- Modelling and simulation techniques for composites;
- Optimal design of composites;
- Other topics related to composites.
Inaugural issue: Vol. 1 No. 1 2017
CALL FOR PAPER (Inaugural issue: Vol. 1 No. 1 2017).
Targeted publication date: July 1st, 2017. Please submit your papers online now for speedy review and publication.
For other issues submission can be made through the online system at any time in all year round.