Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- On behalf of all the authors, by lick on this box, I declare that the work of this submitted paper is of my/our own. If other works are used in the paper, proper citations, references and credit are given. I declare also that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word and PDF format. The size of an individual file to be up-loaded is less than 2MB. Additional charge of US$100/1MB may be imposed for large uploaded files exceeds 2MB. The final submission must be in PDF with camera ready quality with the precise layout and format given in the template. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors transfer the copyright to the Scientech Publisher llc and grant the Publisher the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive non-commercial distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).