Aims & Scope
The purpose of this journal is to provide a forum for the fast online publication and dissemination of original novel ideas in the area related to mathematics. The ideas, theory, methods and techniques should be innovative and of high scientific and potentially practical value in solving mathematical problems. The topics include:
• Theory and application of functional analysis
• Ordinary differential equations
• Partial differential equations
• Stochastic differential equations
• Topological dynamics
• Nonlinear phenomena
• Theory and practice of optimization
• Theory of Probability and Its Applications
• Financial Mathematics
• Matrix Analysis and Applications
• Any other mathematics problems
The journal places a great emphasis on novelty of the ideas. It opens to all age groups and all disciplines in mathematics and applied mathematics, regardless of religion, sex, and age, and nationality. We are after for novel ideas.
CALL FOR PAPER (Inaugural issue: Vol. 1 No. 1 2017)
Targeted publication date: Jan 1st, 2017. Please submit your papers online now for speedy review and publication.