Aims & Scope
The purpose of this journal is to provide a forum for the fast online publication and dissemination of original novel ideas, methodology and practical techniques in mechanical systems. The ideas, methods and technique should be innovative and of high scientific and potentially practical value in creating new mechanical systems or solving problems related to mechanical systems.
The journal is devoted to the following topics.
- Design of mechanical systems;
- Analysis of mechanical systems;
- Modeling and simulation of mechanical systems;
- Manufacturing techniques for mechanical systems;
- Operation research for mechanical systems;
- Management technology for mechanical systems;
- System engineering;
- Materials for mechanical systems;
- Mechanical systems for energy conservation and storage;
- Mechanical systems for energy harvesting and recycling;
- Bio-inspired mechanical systems;
- Others related to mechanical systems.
CALL FOR PAPER (Inaugural issue: Vol. 1 No. 1 2017)
CALL FOR PAPER (Inaugural issue: Vol. 1 No. 1 2017).
Targeted publication date: July 1st, 2017. Please submit your papers online now for speedy review and publication.
For other issues submission can be made through the online system at any time in all year round.